Welcome to our newly revised website! Take a little time to go through and get familiar with the revisions made to our website. Everything that was on the previous site is still here, just in an updated format. Thank you for taking the time to check it out!
News . Notices . Updates
- Residents can now request a 2nd Recycling Bin if desired. The fee for this is $33.40/year. Contact Mary Jo Muellenbach if you are interested in a 2nd bin.
- Automated Curbside Recycling Pick-up has begun. See the Community section on the Recycling and Garbage page for Instructions.
- The Town Board adopted an ordinance regulating the Razing or Removal of Buildings in the township, see the full ordinance in the Government section on the Town Ordinances page. Raze or Removal of a building in the Town requires a Permit. Contact Supervisor Ben Henke to obtain a permit.
- The Fire Departments remind all residents to check their driveways for tree growth or placement of objects near or on your driveways. A minimum clearance of 10 feet in width and 13 feet in height is requested. Remember, a fire truck or ambulance is much larger than your car. Please maintain driveways to allow the safe and efficient passage of emergency vehicles should the need arise.
- How to Control Noxious Weeds
Equipment for Sale
Bidding Extended One Month:
The Town of New Holstein is accepting bids on the following item.
- 1995 International Model 2554 Snow Plow Truck: The engine is a DT466 with an automatic Allison transmission. Engine and transmission are in good working condition. This is a single axle dump truck. Purchased new and well maintained. Comes with a salter, snow plow blade, and side wing. Truck sold as is.
Items are available to be inspected at and bids sent to:
New Holstein Town Hall | W1465 Tecumseh Road | New Holstein, WI 53061
Bids will be reviewed at 7:00PM, August 8, 2018. The Town of New Holstein has the right to refuse any and all bids.
©2018 Town of New Holstein